Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vocative in the family

Having considered all the family tree diagrams they know: I attached some life things, my life is on the who, what its genus, any branch, of the shoulder with her in them, which ones? There is a new scheme to distinguish in the secondary in each of them self-identified ethnic relations within which the true vocative, attaching a note, a medical doctor, he out me, you out so you ... Title within different ethnic vocative in society, from a reputation for "a stage mother." In society based on age and status positions in the clan-based stuff, but when dealing with particular individuals have to be combined in a way vocative in society in relation to age. By descent may be correct, he calls me Mr. A must pay, but I also call him "uncle" A, A because he was the old, known by her awkward and impolite. A I call him "uncle" is called instead of my grandchildren, even though my younger me but on the second level with his grandfather A. But if the little old too, but he also referred to by any means, it may be lowered by attaching a new order which called intimate.
While compiling our family tree with relatives in their questions: Genealogy is confusion between what we spend in them or not? Why did X. But my younger grandson, but I have to call him X. with him.
Please answer: it is a widespread phenomenon is nothing special. Even in a family with children including, but not yet released Arabia: the phenomenon of "You suck sister, feeding her children" is common in the old society, only two had died a difference life, then the row over their lifetime, the gap of three miles away there is nothing strange.
in rural dream relationship seconds through the interlaced roots of cheek connection between paternal and maternal relatives, the way vocative even more complex, usually the husband agreed to her uncle vocative with the local physician outside the same, but there are also cases where blood ties different body called by my husband, his wife called "uncle" or vice versa.But even so, "Blood of time than water", referred to by their relationship is more intimate family known as social relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment